Bookings are only accepted with deposit and fully completed short term lease agreement. Check in time is 2pm, check out time is at 11am.
These times are strict, unless prior approval for late or early check in/ out are arranged prior to arrival.
Please Note: Bookings are only accepted with deposit and fully completed short term lease agreement. Check in time is 2pm, check out time is at 11am. These times are strict, unless prior approval for late or early check in/out are arranged prior to arrival.
SHORT TERM FURNISHED LEASE AGREEMENT
- The name of the guest as stated in online short-term lease agreement completed to secure the property (“The guest”)
- Real Estate Asset Management Holdings Pty Ltd (ABN 78 150 854 505) trading as Hotelesque (‘Agent’’) acting on behalf of the property owner (“owner”) to lease the property (“property”)
- The Agent is authorised by the owner of the property to lease the property to the Guest. These terms and conditions apply between the guest and the Agent relating to the occupation of the property by the guest.
- The guest is granted a licence to occupy the property during the agreed period (‘’Licence Period’’) as set out in the short-term lease agreement. The guest is not a tenant of the property and has been granted exclusive possession of the property during the agreed period.
- Booking Charges are the following:
Rent for Stay
Booking Fee of $120
Linen and Launder supply Fee (Dependent on the number of beds in Property)
$120 1 Bed Property
$145 2 Bed Property
$190 3 Bed Property
$235 4 Bed Property
- Minimum Security Deposit of $500* from which any excess cleaning charges/damages or telephone calls from the property phone will be deducted (the balance will be refunded 10-14 days after vacating the property). This will be charged & refunded to the credit card.
* The amount of the security deposit can vary from property to property.
- 50% of the total booking charges are payable at the time of booking; the 50% balance is required minimum 30 business days prior to check-in. If start date is within 30 days of booking date or total booking amounts to $2000 or less then 100% of the charges are due at the time of booking.
- Any changes made after the booking has been submitted will incur a $10 charge. This includes name change, date change & clean change. The booking name will be whom the invoice is made out too. The email address displayed on the form will be emailed the invoice.
Please note: As soon as the booking is received & confirmed you will receive an invoice.
Part cancellation of a booking will not be accepted
The Landlord may cancel at any time up to 1 month prior to the letting, in which case the guest will receive a full refund. Hotelesque will endeavour to find equivalent accommodation.
Should the guest cancel up to 3 months before the arrival date the guest will be entitled to a full refund of all monies paid less booking fee and any associated credit card fees.
If the guest cancels within 3 months of arrival date when a 50 per cent deposit has been paid, the accommodation and security deposit is refunded only if all nights are re booked at the same rate less $350 or 10 per cent administration fee whichever is the higher. All other fees are non-refundable
If the guest cancels within 3 months of arrival date when 100 per cent monies have been paid, the security deposit is refunded and the accommodation costs are only refunded for nights re-booked less $350 or 10 per cent administration fee whichever is the higher. All other fees are non-refundable.
- Gas & electricity charges are inclusive
- Telephone charges: Payable by guest
- Other charges payable by the guest: excess charges, please see special conditions iv and xi.
6. THE GUEST AGREES WITH THE OWNER/AGENT:
- To maintain and leave the property in a clean, tidy and undamaged condition. In the case of non-compliance, a cleaning fee may be charged.
- To pay the rent prescribed herein in advance.
- That the property or any part thereof shall not be used for any purpose other than as furnished accommodation and that no more than the occupants named on the front page of this lease and guest registration form are to be in occupation. Occupancy of more than the stated number of persons may render the guest liable to cancellation of the lease.
- Not to assign or sub-let the whole or any part of the property.
- That all damages, breakages and losses to the property and/or furniture, furnishings and lock and key replacements are to be reported to the Agent immediately. The guest shall be responsible for any damages or breakages and the 'Damage Account' must be paid for by the guest within a 28 day period of billing.
- Not to remove any of the furniture or effects from the property
- To allow the guest and/or Agent to enter and view the state of repair of the property.
- That animals are not permitted on or in the vicinity of the property without prior written approval from the owner. If pets are found the guest will be liable for the cost of cleaning and/or fumigating the property and the lease may be terminated.
- That fish or any other seafood are not to be cleaned on the property.
- That no responsibility is taken for the guest's personal property left on the property and such property may be disposed of immediately by the owner and/or Agent.
- That the guest or any persons using the property shall not conduct themselves in a manner which is a nuisance or annoyance to adjoining or neighbouring occupiers and shall comply with the requirements of all statutory laws, regulations and by-laws applicable in respect of the property. Please see special condition xviii.
- That in the event of the property being offered for sale, to allow the owner and/or Agent to inspect the property with prospective purchasers during reasonable hours by appointment.
- That in the event of the property being sold, this Agreement is cancelled and all deposit monies will be refunded in full. A minimum of one month's notice shall be given.
- That at the time of the booking, the owner and/or Agent has described the property and its position to the best of their ability and in good faith and as accurately as possible and that no responsibility or refund for alleged misdescription can be accepted.
7. OTHER SPECIAL CONDITIONS:
- The security deposit is to be held by the Agent for payment of any outstanding monies owed by the guest during & after the lease including telephone charges, extra cleaning charges, damages etc: If these charges are greater than the amount of the deposit the guest agrees to pay the outstanding amount in full on account from the Agent. During the lease, telephone accounts will be billed to the guest on a monthly basis and payable within seven days.
- The guest agrees that if the Agent is charged any fees to receive an overseas transfer of monies to their account, then the guest is liable for this charge & will be added to their account. If any personal cheques are dishonoured, refer to drawer, present again etc, then $25 fee will be incurred and any other cheques will not be accepted thereafter.
- The guest agrees to allow the owner or Agent to hold in their possession duplicate keys to the said property. Should any keys be lost, misplaced or broken they will be replaced at the guest’s expense.
- All calls are charged with an added premium of 55 cents per call e.g. a local 30c call will be charged to the Tenant at 85c.
- The guest agrees not to drive nails, screws, or hooks (including sticking hooks) into or in any way deface the walls of the property.
- The guest agrees to maintain where applicable, washing machine, clothes dryer, waste disposal unit, refrigerator or dishwasher in good working order and at the conclusion of the lease shall be handed over to the owner clean and in good working order.
- The guest must return all keys and vacate the premises by 11.00 am on the day of departure, otherwise rental will be charged up to and including that date on which the keys are returned.
- In the instance of a guest locking themselves out after office hours, the guest is to arrange a locksmith at their own expense.
- All TVs are tuned prior to commencement of the lease. Should they need re-tuning during or after lease this will be charged to the guest.
- The guest is required to keep the Agent informed regarding vacating dates, should they differ/change from that on the lease. Any guest wishing to extend their booking agrees with the Agent to confirm in writing and forward payment prior to the day of extension.
- Rental prices include electricity and gas should the bill not exceed normal usage. Should the account be extreme then the guest will be responsible for the difference. (Previous bills will be supplied).
- The guest agrees to allow the owner / Agent to view the property with prospective clients on the condition that every attempt is made to contact the guest 24 hours prior and/or an agreed appointment is made.
- The guest agrees that any unpaid account over thirty (30) days will immediately be handed to the debt collector with an incurred fee of 20%.
- The guest agrees that the Agent or owner does not accept responsibility for damage to persons or property whilst occupying the premises. This extends to damage caused by vehicles parked on the roadside in front of the property.
- The guest agrees with the Agent that if there is rent in arrears by twenty- one (21) days or more, the Agent has the right to change the locks without notice.
- Despite any other provision of this lease, if a goods and services tax (GST) is imposed on any supply made to you in connection with this lease, the amount you must pay for this supply is increased by the rate at which that GST is imposed.
- If the said property has internet and the internet is deemed not to work because of a problem with the guest’s computer and is proved to work with the agent’s computer, the owner / Agent will take no responsibility. The agent is not responsible to fix the guest’s computer. If the agent is to attend the property this will be at a cost to the guest of $50/hour plus GST.
- There are no parties of any type to take place in the property. If there is a party held in the premises there will be an automatic $1000 per day penalty applied to your credit card and you will be evicted from the premises without any refund.
- Internet is provided for general browsing only. The guest will be provided with working internet but it is only for general browsing and does not have capacity to download movies etc. It is the guest’s responsibility to replenish the service should they use the maximum download limit.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited anywhere inside the property.
The personal information that the guest provides is necessary for the guest and/or Agent to verify the guest’s identity, to process and evaluate the application and to manage the lease terms and the property. Personal information collected may be disclosed to other parties including the Owner, referees, other agents and third party operators of tenancy databases.
Information already held on the tenancy databases may also be disclosed to the owner and/or Agent. If the guest fails to comply with their obligations under this Agreement, that fact and any other relevant personal information collected about the guest during the course of the lease may also be disclosed to the owner, third party operators of tenancy databases and/or other agents or as allowed pursuant to the Privacy Act. If the guest would like to access the personal information the Agent holds, they can do so by contacting the Agent at the address and contact numbers contained herein.
The guest can also correct this information if it is inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date. If the information is not provided, the Agent may not be able to process the application and manage the tenancy.
9. BREACH OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Should the Tenant breach the terms and conditions above then the Owner and/or Agent may re-enter the property.
Breach of any of these terms and conditions shall also permit the Owner and/or Agent to refuse to hand over the keys and/or immediately terminate the lease.
10. USE OF PREMISES
I/we the guest do hereby certify that I/we require the property for the purpose of a short term furnished lease only and that my fixed place of abode is as stated in the short-term lease agreement.